1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gay History 101

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 15, 2011.

1. I support equal rights, but I think this is over the line.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/14/calif-gov-signs-landmark-law-to-teach-gay-history/

2. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Chapter 6: Siegfried and Roy.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Turns out God did create Adam and Steve!

4. printdust

printdust New Member

Agreed with the thread's originator, and that should be the surprise of the day.

It's not about rights with these people, it's about permanent special status.

I bet the last chapter will be on "choosing to be part of that history yourself."

In 20 years, this lifestyle will be looked at as a choice, thanks to educators in at least the liberal states...provided the current liberal president's stance (up to the states) remains in place.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'll worry about gays having too many rights when I am forced to marry a guy.

Til then I won't sweat it.

6. printdust

printdust New Member

Bet there's a pitch for a National Gay Day federal holiday within five years.
    Special status is out of the bag.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Argue on the facts in front of you -- not future fantasies, please.

8. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

So what?

9. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

What a wonderful public education system we have. America, leeder of the frea wurld.

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

So what?

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Good point. Wonder how the text books will deal with dinosaurs interacting with gays 6,000 years ago when the world was created.

12. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Textbooks is one word.

Draft saved Draft deleted