1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gay couples to be paid more to offset higher tax

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by MisterCreosote, Jul 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Give gays a chance, pd.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Video?

3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Gordon Beckham decides, then writes the verdict in the dirt.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I figured they'd use the officials from the gay softball tournament.

5. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

LOL. Or Joakim Noah will point you out in the stands.

6. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Quite a while ago, I had a gay roommate. When I once lamented my insurance situation, he said he could get me on his policy. I was like, uh, that's not legal. I'm not your partner. You rent a room in my house. I'm not even your preferred gender.

He said straight up that it didn't matter. His company, a bank, had "domestic partner" benefits and the "relationship" was simply that the "couple" had to room together a certain length of time. It wasn't even a long time.

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Wow. That's just wrong. And stupid.

But hey, that's what you get when the bigots and other idiots try to "protect" marriage by denying a part of the population their rights. You end up with overcompensating bullshit like this.

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Gay is the new black.

9. printdust

printdust New Member

And shouldn't be.

Because blacks of and by themselves are equal to whites, browns, yellows (truth is all humans are a shade of brown) can procreate through male/female.

Gays have their own world, it would die out if not for females offering a womb and some vials and test tubes being available.

It ain't bigotry, it's science. You know, the same science you people want to be the source of education in our schools when it comes to creation.

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Print, you should stop posting about gay topics.

You don't come across as a good person.

Think about it. Pray on it. But stop posting about it.

For your own good.

11. printdust

printdust New Member

Why? Because there's only one opinion? That gay lifestyle is equal to black color? That's a godawful insult to the history of black struggle in this nation.

12. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Beckham should have scratched out "Getz is Happy" then there would not have been a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.