1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gauntlet slammed to the floor: Top this horrible band name.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OnTheRiver, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Jones

Jones Active Member

Everybody wants something...

Favorite band name (and it's real): Leatherass Buttfuck. Among their work is the charming ditty "Fuck You," which includes the immortal line, "You can eat the corn out of my shit!"

It's peppy stuff for the morning drive.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hey, there were PLENTY of Amurricans who loved DeGrassi.

3. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Flossing with Chewbacca's Smegma

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Up here, nobody would admit they watched it until 10 years later when it became cool to name-drop Joey Jeremiah, Snake, Wheels and the rest of the gang.

Kevin Smith is such a huge fan of the show that he and Jason Mewes recently did a three-part episode on the newest version of the series. The episode was called "Jay and Silent Bob Do Degrassi." Smith got to achieve his life-long dream, making out with Caitlin and conniving to win her away from Joey. ;D

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I guess I didn't know how bad it was. It was on the educational network down here, and I watched it growing up. I had no shame in it, either!

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Well, you could run a restaurant called Pink Taco ...

Draft saved Draft deleted