1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gauntlet 3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 23, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I heart Evan.

2. The more I see of Kenny, the more I like him. I don't know how good a guy he is, but he's just freakin' hilarious.
    When he said, "He's dying, she's crying, what the fuck!?!" I lost it.

3. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

The finale was okay, just like the rest of the season.

It really went downhill when the Fresh Meat guys started whining about the dead weight on the team. Wasn't the girls that damned them in the end, was it?

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I thought the same thing farmerj. I can't wait to see the reunion show next week now that the girls know without a doubt that the men threw missions.

5. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

I knew it was wrong, but was I the only hoping Evelyn would throw Eric over her shoulder and lug him the rest of the way?

6. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Time to bring back my favorite Coral quote from this season, from Page 1:

"I don't care how strong you are, or how much you benchpress, or this big rumor about you having a penis ... I will fuck you up."

7. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

That was hilarious. I also liked the time, about 4 challenges ago, when Julie challenged Coral to a wrestling match. To which Coral replied, "I don't wrestle, I fucking beat bitches up."

Of course, she's all bark and no bite. But it was still funny.

8. Yeah, Coral talks a lot of trash and it's always funny to see who the people on that show are afraid of.
    Coral most the time doesn't even try to play the bitch role anymore, but some of those girls act like she's big, bad Coral.

9. Evan and Kenny are absolutely hilarious. By far the best part of this show was when they would get a clue and Evan and Kenny would have something staged to express some sort of shock and awe about the clues they were given. Those two guys should have been the official narrators of the show.

10. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

They should get their own reality show... oh wait. But yeah you're right they are funny guys.

Re Coral: I find it funny how she acted like losing her was going to be damaging to the team. What exactly does she think she brings to the table?

11. She is the biggest, baddest bitch the show has ever seen. Didn't you see her eliminate the other alpha female, Bethzilla?

12. Appgrad05

Appgrad05 Active Member

She's been there a long time.

She forgets she was best friends with the Miz back in the day, when he was the Evan of these things. So somehow she became the person you needed for that final challenge, because she knew how to win it. Whatever.

I love Coral, but I hate her too.

And if I never see Frank on television again, I will not be disappointed.

Draft saved Draft deleted