1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gauntlet 3

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jan 23, 2008.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Season just started. Some new people, but a great cast.

2. As always, screw C.T.

3. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Aw, damn it. I thought this was about the old skool Nintendo game Gauntlet and my heart skipped a beat.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I have it on DVR so I can skip through the 45 minutes of commercials. I can't wait.

5. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

As always, screw Beth (and the broom she rode in on).

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I was wondering how I missed the first sequel to the Clint Eastwood-Sondra Locke movie.

7. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i love the challenge. it's one of my guilty pleasures.

not sure how i felt about episode 1. didn't keep me too interested. maybe i'm growing up or something.

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Same here. I was worried it'd be some awful 3D mess that completely missed the spirit of the originals.

BLUE WIZARD NEEDS FOOD BADLY

9. I'll go along with that one too.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I loathe Coral with every fiber of my being.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

These shows always make me think of college kids who keep going to high school parties. But I enjoy the hate and the bitterness. I realize that maybe crazy Brooke from Denver didn't get implants, maybe she just got bigger everywhere. And now she's gay? Hmmmm.
    Coral makes me laugh the most. She tries to portray herself as some earthy chick who has it all together, but she's still coming back to this thing and getting in people's faces. Get a life.

12. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Seriously agree with the fuck beth, CT and Coral sentiments here. I don't know how Diem puts up with CT. I'd have kicked him to the curb as soon as he said, "I've been standing up for you for how long? When do I get mine?"

Draft saved Draft deleted