1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gary Thorne: It was paint on Schilling's sock in Game 6 of the LCS, not blood

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by ondeadline, Apr 26, 2007.

1. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

BWB has wayed in on this subject. The final graf is a classic:

I allways knew this guy was a FAKER!! He pertended to be hurt that time when he got lucky verse Cardnels! I knew he was facking no way could anyone pitch the ball that good unless they facking! What a FAKER!! No wander everone hates him so much! Alls he's ever done is shoot off his mouth and FAKE being hurt!

BOOOOOOOOOO you dirty FAKER we all knew you were LIENG all the time! He should have to give back his Best Pitcher of the World Serieses trophy back to Jeeter WHERE IT BELLONGS!!

Allso FIRE JOE TORRY what a CHOKER desgrace that guy is! UNREAL! If Geroge Stinebrender was still allive NONE of this would be happening!! That dirty CHOKER Merrianio Riviera would of beeen CUT like he should of been! I TOLD YOU ALL!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! But did you lissten to me!! NO!! TYPECAL!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!!

2. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

I had never seen Heyman.

Sometimes it's better to let your black-and-white byline stand on its own.

3. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Yeah he and the guy who hosts Pros vs. Joes made for quite the panel. The guy from Blind Date must have been busy.

4. Who in the hell is BWB?
    Did I miss a meeting?

5. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Bandwagon Boy.

Of all the people not to figure that one out...I wouldn't have put you in the mix, FB, you LOOSER.

He's not to everybody's taste, but he cracks me up. (Nobody has made me spit coffee on the keyboard or roll on the floor laughing my ass off.)

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Hysterical.

Draft saved Draft deleted