1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Garnett to Melo (allegedly): "Your wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios."

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Double Down, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

KG is an ass hole. In six years, he'll be a broke ass hole.

2. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Not at the rate he doesn't tip pizza delivery boys he won't.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

I'll take a bet that he won't have enough loot to call up a pizza delivery boy in six years.

4. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

That's an awkward statement at best.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Every time I see this thread, I think it says "Gannett to Belo" and think it should be on the journalism page.

Gannett to Belo, "your layoffs taste like Honey Nut Cheerios."

6. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

If Garnett was really a next level guy, he would have said, "Your wife helps lower my cholesterol."

7. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I would have been more impressed with Garnett if he said that LaLa knew what Mr Baxter tastes like...

Extremely NSFW (about 1:10 mark)

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=47827

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

He's a great player but I never thought he was the sharpest knife in the drawer.

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I don't see why that's NSFW. There's no nudity or cursing.

10. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Better than saying she tastes like grape nuts. And as journalists shouldn't we consider that garnett may be telling the truth.

11. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

I did not want to link actual pron in my post and I thought that on the off chance someone else in someone's office had the volume up then there may be questions raised about what was being watched.

If you care to find the Cream of Wheat scene with Mr Baxter in it's full glory, feel free to link!

"CREAM OF WHEAT, NUTRITIOUS AND DELICIOUS, BETTER EAT IT, BEFORE IT GETS COLD"

12. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Geez, if a guy can't handle a little trash talk, he doesn't belong in a professional league. You don't take it personally.
    I'd have told KG I need antibiotics after tasting his wife, and be done with it.

Draft saved Draft deleted