1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game of Thrones: Spoilers - just like Winter - are coming.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Justin_Rice, Apr 10, 2013.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I certainly hope they leave all of that out. I'm assuming the bit about Varys coming along is a matter of keeping the storylines a little tighter than they are in the books. Hopefully, that means a quicker connection with Dany.

Of course, the showrunner also love screwing with the audience with characters just missing one another, such as Brienne and Sansa this week and Jon Snow and Bran last season.

2. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

So if Varys delivers Tyrion straight to Dany, does that mean Aegon is cut out? Also, we've seen so little from Pyke in the show so far, and it doesn't seem like that's going to change any time soon.

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I don't think they'll cut out Aegon entirely, and I doubt they'll go straight to Meereen without a hitch.

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the Iron Islands storyline was going to be cut significantly. (Read: no kingsmoot.)

Draft saved Draft deleted