1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game of Thrones Season 6

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Key, Apr 23, 2016.

1. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

But "Attractive middle-aged woman with short blond hair sipping wine after doing some seriously evil shit" seems a little more specific.

HC likes this.
  2. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Had a GoT-kinda creepy thought, rewatching the "King of the North" scene in the finale. The way Lady Mormont looks at Jon when she finishes her speech, I had a sudden "Does she have a crush on him?" thought.

AND if GRRM or the show's writers were creepy enough to go down that path (Not outside the realm of possibility possibility, given their work so far), Jon would not only be linked to a girl MUCH younger than he, but also named for Lyanna Stark, Ned's sister and... Jon's MOTHER. Creeeeeeeepy.

3. Killick

image.jpg ... and this find. (Anyone else going through withdrawal?)

HC likes this.
  4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Nah I took her nod as a nod of solidarity and then just looked happy when they all chanted King of the North. Before that she's looking around enjoying what she'd started.

5. Killick

That's how I took it, too, really. Just a creepy longshot thought at 4 a.m...

6. Killick

Just saw this...

Spartan Squad and HC like this.
  7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted