1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Game of Thrones Season 2 running thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Steak Snabler, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

AND that one dude is boning all of his daughters.

BTW, that one scene where the heavy Knight's Watch guy was trying to help one of the pregnant daughters ... That girl just looked inbred. Something about the eyes.

It was creepy.

2. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

I knew that girl looked familiar ... she played Cassie in the UK version of "Skins," which was a really awesome show. Unlike the MTV version of "Skins," which was garbage.

3. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

What about the chick on the ship Theon Greyjoy was boning? He's about ugly as train wreck himself, then throw her in there. He even told her to close her mouth because of her teeth. How do you cast for part like that? "Uhhh, we're looking for an ugly girl. Would you like to audition?"

4. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I kinda liked her. TV ugly is RL adequate.

5. NDub

NDub Guest

I thought she was gross and her boobs looked odd.

But at least he got a piece of ass before being verbally depantsed by his father.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Renewed for a third season:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/10/game-of-thrones-renewed-3/

Duh ...

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Good episode. Ending was really creepy. I love the Beyond the Wall stuff. And I could watch Tyrion and Cersi trade barbs all day.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

was she the one that was told not to smile with her teeth showing?

9. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

The blacksmith has become one of my new favorite characters, mostly because I'm hoping he's able to protect Arya, who is my second-favorite character behind Tyrion.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I think they wind up as a couple eventually, with him also challenging for the Iron Throne. The Stark and Baratheon houses get joined for real.

(I haven't read the books. This is just speculation on my part).

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

For those that read the books, without spoiling it too much,what is the time frame of the story? 2 years? 5 years? 20 years?

12. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Super tiny spoiler text
    IIRC, from the beginning of the first book to the end of the most recently released book is about 3 real-life years.

Draft saved Draft deleted