1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fun with captions, DMN version

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Aug 31, 2006.

1. daveevansedge

daveevansedge Member

Ace, it took me a moment -- which it probably shouldn't have, I admit -- but that was dayumn funny.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Two area youths do not quite have the concept of "mooning" down pat yet.

3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Rayford Jackson, left, and Johnny Wilson have grown tired of the "boxers or briefs" question. Here they answer it while working on their 1993 Acura Integra on Thursday, August 31, 2006. Both wear boxers. (AP photo/F. Oftha Loom)

4. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I know I'm breaking thread rules by offering commentary vs caption, but I must offer up that when I was in my younger days, I swore to myself that I would never make fun or find fault in how the youth of the day choose to dress, which considering some of the getups I wore in the mid-late 70s was a pretty wise choice.

Unfortunately, I have just not been able to hold up to my commitment. Jesus H, when did it become fashionably acceptable to have the better part of your underwear showing, shorts basically held up at dong level and landing at mid - ankle. Pull those fuckin' pants up!

Signed,
    Jaded, middle aged, and apparently fashionably unhip

Draft saved Draft deleted