1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fun and interesting twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, Feb 13, 2018.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

This is the not-fun-but-definitely-interesting part of the thread.

2. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

3. 2muchcoffeeman

There’s a point where “kinky” surpasses “perverted” and becomes just a bad idea.

This is that point.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've shot foreign object films on patients coming through the ER. You have no idea how many people have any number of objects inside their body and no idea how they got there, just "abdominal pain".

My favorite was the guy who had a bottle of Prell Shampoo (you have to be an old, remember the commercial where they dropped a pearl in the bottle?) up his butt. Given the shape of the bottle, once the door slammed shut behind it, there was no way he could get it out. Then there was the lady with a gear shift knob way up inside her hoohoo. We had a guy who was mentally ill, who swallowed random things. Keys, coins, bottle caps, wire, forks, you name it. He was such a frequent flier (and owed the hospital so much money) that if the security guard at the ER entrance spotted him coming he'd put him in a taxi to the county general hospital. I wish I had one of his films to show off, it was really impressive.

Anyhow. Prell bottle:

[​IMG]

5. Neutral Corner

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Gives new meaning to the term "sounding".

7. Fred siegle

Fred siegle Well-Known Member

Ok, we have the poin thread. Can’t we honor @nuetral corner’s contribution to this thread by naming it after him?

HanSenSE and Spartan Squad like this.
  8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Seconded.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. 2muchcoffeeman

Here is a guy who has clearly been rocking out to Rage Against The Machine for 28 years without actually listening to the lyrics long enough to figure out which machine the band was raging against.

b7twe7qi50kyxbvgwlmv.png

Yeah, that went over well. Yeah, he deleted his account.

Reaction was about what you’d expect.

This is not the first time Tom Morello has schooled an idiot who never paid attention to the lyrics.

Webster likes this.
  10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

12. Neutral Corner

Draft saved Draft deleted