1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fun and interesting twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Good pooch. Deserves a good bath.

matt_garth and Neutral Corner like this.
  3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

He *is* a good boy. I don't know what dogs you've had but a bath would be a punishment for my dogs. Let him stay dirty for the day.

MileHigh likes this.
  4. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Give that dog a bath and he’ll just roll in dog shit anyway. Outside dog never gets a bath.

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

‘Twas a girl.

6. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Unavailable for comment on the arrest.

[​IMG]

Chef2 likes this.
  8. Neutral Corner

A woman I worked with had her lawn tractor stolen from her yard. It was on a small trailer and someone backed their truck up to it, hitched it on, and took off. This led to a similar police chase of a pickup truck pulling a lawn tractor on a trailer. It severely limited his speed and evasive driving and eventually the cops hemmed him up and arrested him. SMH.

9. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

A buddy in high school lost his driver's license (I don't recall if it was a judge or his father who cut it up). He drove one of the family's tractors to the Friday night football game.

HanSenSE and PaperDoll like this.
  10. Neutral Corner

There's always George Jones. He was a hard drinkin' kind of guy. His wife left the house one evening and took his car keys with her, so he drove their riding lawn mower to the bar.

11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

See that’s ridiculous. I’m as suburban as they come and I’m sure as a teacher, I’d have words with this kid. But dammit if you just let the boy drive the tractor to a wholesome thing as a football game!

If course I say that and my kid is grounded for years if he pulled that stunt (assuming Spartanito had access to a tractor)

12. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Like the song or hate the song, you're not getting through this clip without reaching for the tissues.

Draft saved Draft deleted