1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fun and interesting twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, Feb 13, 2018.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

1st day 11 grade history class, I signed the roll Goode, Johnny B. Teacher called roll off that sheet for the first week of school. Stopped doing it after a week and never said anything.

2. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Somebody videotaped a fist fight at a Buford Waffle House between a customer and the line cook, and posted it on Twitter. Based on my Waffle House experiences, that's probably neither fun nor interesting.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2021
  3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I think the line cook was having more fun than the customer.

maumann likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Oh, I dunno. A little grease on the floor and that could get pretty entertaining.

5. Neutral Corner

6. Mngwa

Mngwa Well-Known Member

It is a crime that every building in the Sunbelt doesn't have solar on top of it. The Netherlands, where they get like 5 hours of sun in the winter, has bike paths with solar cells in them. We could have solar cells in so many places that we don't have them, it is a crime against nature. But of course the reason we don't have them is because the oil industry.

7. Neutral Corner

The Alabama Public Utilities Commission is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alabama Power and the coal industry. The credit for excess solar added to the grid is not enough to offset the cost of installing solar.

8. Neutral Corner

Where does this guy think he's going to go?

9. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Apple released updates for both macOS and iOS today. You should install them immediately.

11. TrooperBari

TrooperBari Well-Known Member

12. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Sad confession: I had more understanding of what the dog was doing than the players.

Draft saved Draft deleted