1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fully credentialed Beijing Olympics freelancer

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by olysports, Jul 9, 2008.

1. olysports

olysports New Member

Not sending anyone to Beijing? Yet keen on keeping close tabs on that local athlete, coach or administrator -- and displaying that specific-to-you copy?

This could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

I am a veteran sports journalist, with significant experience covering the Summer Games, who is looking for freelance work out of the Beijing Olympics. I will arrive in Beijing several days before competition begins, and remain through closing ceremonies.

I hold an "E" credential.

I can write to length, and for your print and online deadlines. I can file event stories, feature stories, previews, commentary.

I can blog. I could be your one-person, multi-platform Beijing Olympics bureau. Or your one-hit wonder.

My preference would be for a relationship with one or two clients looking for multiple slugs. But I will entertain any offers of work.

Rate of pay is negotiable.

For more information, reply to this e-mail address: olysports@gmail.com

Draft saved Draft deleted