1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Full-timer diddling 20-y.o. part-timer

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Trunkmonkey, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Ok, I can understand that.

2. Trunkmonkey

Trunkmonkey Member

Quick update ... I didn't get HR involved because in the 4-5 times I have gone to them in 11 years, they've fucked it up even more and the woman in charge always seems to end up blaming me. So screw that. I ended up talking to the part-timer first and leaving him out of it. Yes, she's very attractive but she's also very smart, so I pulled her aside and simply asked: "How are things going with (guy's name here)?" She smiled and started talking about what a wonderful guy he is, and how he was going to split up with his wife and blah-blah-blah. She asked how I knew because they were both being careful at work, and I just said I had my sources. So I listened and reminded her that what she did away away from the office was her business, but as soon as it interfered with anything in the office, I'd have to do something.

Then I talked to him (he is a friend, and I know his wife), and he first denied it. But after I told him that she had confirmed my suspicion, he copped to it. Just said he wanted to have sex with a beautiful young woman and he didn't care what the circumstances were, and he was going to break it off "sometime before Christmas." Gee, what a nice fucking gesture. I told him the same thing as her, that it was none of my business as his boss, but I found it pretty f'd up as a friend. His wife is pretty hot too, by the way, although that has nothing to do with this. Then he proceeds to tell me about his first job at some twice-weekly, where he banged a couple girls from the high school volleyball team he covered.

Anyway, I am laying low and watching what happens. They are both being OVERLY professional at work now that they know that I know. UGH!!!

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

So you're almost_famous' boss?

4. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Do they have an Advent calendar for that?

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'd hate to think of that 12 days of Christmas.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

So his wife is hot, huh? This could work out for you, trunky.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

On the 12th day of Christmas, my homewrecker gave to me ... A 12-hour talk with the wife, eleven drive-bys, ten minutes of hate sex, nine straight hangups, eight calls to my cellphone, seven awkward stares, six minutes of phone sex ... FIVE GOLDEN SHOWERS ... four naughty letters, a three-way with her friend, two hands of titties, and a blow job in the break room.

Edit: Fixed, with an assist from Mystery Meat. Thanks, bro.

8. MartinEnigmatica

MartinEnigmatica Active Member

On the first day of Christmas,
    My lover wrecked my life
    He said he wasn't leaving his wife

Edit: Dammit, Batman. But, excellent work.

9. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

Five golden showers was there, dude

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Get back to me when I finish the second season.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  11. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

We actually sang a song in choir in high school (it was an all-girls choir) called the 12 Days After Christmas. She burns down the pear tree, shoots the partridge, wrung the necks of the turtle doves, made the hens into chicken soup, gave the rest of the animals to the ASPCA, threw out the rings because they were fake, etc....it always brought good laughs.

12. Double J

Double J Active Member

Fucking asshole.....he's got a hot wife, has nailed high school volleyball players and is now plowing the gorgeous part-timer, and guys like me can't find a good woman to save our lives.

Draft saved Draft deleted