1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Full-time freelancer in Spokane, Wash. area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by bourq25, Jan 8, 2017.

1. bourq25

bourq25 New Member

Hello, this is Bruce Bourquin, former Coeur d'Alene Press Sports Writer. My email address is bobi78@juno.com and I can email clips to anyone interested.
    I have 10 years of full-time sports writing experience covering preps, college and some professional sports (NHL.com, Associated Press, Newsday, University of Arizona and Gonzaga men's basketball, etc.). Plus I have 4 years of freelance sports writing experience with papers like The Orange County Register (OCCarsity.com), The Los Angeles Times-owned Daily Pilot, Santa Barbara News-Press, etc.
    I can cover sporting events and/or write features in eastern Washington and north Idaho. This includes Washington State, Gonzaga University, Eastern Washington, preps, minor league teams, etc. I request $50 per story.
    Thanks,
    Bruce Bourquin

Draft saved Draft deleted