1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FSU QB makes big mistake -- assaults woman and doesn't hide the video evidence

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by LongTimeListener, Jul 6, 2015.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Probably.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

This is what struck me too, other than the dazed look of the girl after she gets hit. The guy standing next to her just glances over and is like "oh, cool." He was absolutely the one at fault, trying to intimidate the girl and grabbing her other arm before she half-heartedly swung at him. Seems she was just trying to get away from him after the initial confrontation. That's why she puts her knee up between them, because she feels threatened. And I simply can't imagine what would possess a man to punch a woman in the face. It would never even enter my mind. Just let it go and walk away ... this isn't even someone you'll ever have to deal with again. Another entitled athlete.

4. DeskMonkey1

DeskMonkey1 Active Member

Bullshit. He clearly had his hands on her first and anyone who says otherwise is a delusional misogynist.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Accusation of her saying the N-word in 24 hours or less, or your pizza is free.

LongTimeListener likes this.
  7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I suspect that's a question he's going to be hearing very soon.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Unreal. Almost the same day. What is up with these young guys and assaulting women? Is it a superiority complex?

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

It's football.

SpeedTchr and BDC99 like this.
  11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

That question has already been floating around. Could Jimbo be in hot water? I know he doesn't have control of what these guys do in their free time, but it comes down to the type of guys he's recruiting. A FB friend who follows it more than me said he predicted that Cook would be in trouble by his freshman year because of what a prick he was during the recruiting process. Of course, that was probably more from him being a spurned Gators fan, but still.

12. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted