1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frye traded to Seahawks

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Sep 11, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

As nearly dead as the Browns are to me, if they bring Schittenheimer back, it's a done deal.

2. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Phil Savage just called me to say, that I am on his short list to replace Romeo.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

As a Steelers fan, the only thing about that prospect that would scare me is the threat of Cowher ruining his legacy by joining that organization. I'm not sure he could fix all that ails that franchise.

The only thing about the Browns that concerns me is that if the Steelers do manage to lose one to Cleveland, it is either a sign of a lost season or at least a really crappy effort that week.

And whoever said they picked up the Bengals' defense when they saw this thread, I disagree. I'd much rather have a defense facing Frye. He holds the ball too long, so you get sacks and fumbles along with the interceptions. At least Anderson gets rid of the ball.

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Someone was paying attention on Sunday.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No doubt about that. Steelers sacked Frye five times; they sacked Anderson only once.

Draft saved Draft deleted