1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

From Anna K. to Reality TV dating

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by sportschick, Jun 19, 2007.

1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Former Wimbledon finalist Mark Philippoussis (sp), once caught making out in a car with Anna K., is now starring on Age of Love, where he must choose between 20somethings and "women old enough to be my mother."

Maybe SC will watch a reality TV show

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Dude can't handle the goddess of goddesses, then tries to get laid by way of NBC? Oy.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Just when you thought so-called reality TV couldn't get any dumber ...

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

I never thought that. We haven't begun to see the worst reality TV has to offer.

5. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm guessing he probably won't have the same draw as Flavor Flav.

6. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

No, because they're not even advertising him as him. I've not seen a single commercial for this in which his name is used.

7. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Okay so I thought Phillippoussis (sp?) was already desperate when he was dating Tara Reid and making out with Anna, but this hits lowest of the low.

ON another note, I saw Flavor of Love on Muchmoremusic last night. I love seeing the reruns. What a man! How much do you think those gold teeth are worth? Did anyone see when Flav was on Conan and Conan put on the clock, hat and jacket...he asked Flav if he stole the clock from a hospital waiting room.

8. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Any of the cougars would improve his track record.
    BTW, Poo's playing on the grass in Newport in three weeks at the Hall of Fame tournament. Newport's a great place to spot cougars.

9. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

Wouldn't you be more likely to watch this show if it was called "Cougars or the Cradle" ?

10. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

I watched the premiere last night. (Fiancee says, "I know it's stupid, but I can't help watching these shows." I got to look at hot women and make fun of the Scud dud, so sue me.) Producers did a great job editing his reactions as these hot women walk up and unload their ages on him. "41" mild jaw drop ... "46" look of amazement ... "39" actual tears welling up in his eyes ... etc. Then the youngsters are introduced, and I seemed to be far more offended by the willingness they had to volunteer themselves as "hot." I kept waiting for "proveable, demonstrably hot" to be used for the first time on primetime. Oh, he was almost visibly salivating at the youngsters.

Draft saved Draft deleted