1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frightening.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Jan 15, 2007.

1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]

2. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Quien is mas macho?

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Why did the lead singer of Swing Out Sister get invited to the Golden Globes? Are they up for a lifetime achievement award?

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

You guys are such douchebags. If left in a room alone with CD with an open invitaton -- you'd all be scrambling for raincoats.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Only for one big enough to put over my head so I didnt have to look.

6. farmerjerome

Liar. Totally. Lying.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I think I have a chance to be the rebound guy. You know, we grew up like 5 minutes away from each other and most likely crossed paths in the LBC. She needs a guy from the hometown to raise her spirits again before she dumps me for the next superstar.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Not at all. Cameron Diaz just never had an appeal to me. Brick body, but brutal helmet...
    Am looking at her filmography on IMDB now and only movies I've seen in one sitting, start to finish (Not counting Shrek), are Any Given Friday, Gangs of New York and one of the Chuck's Fucks flicks.
    All those movies where guys fawn over her like Something about Mary or The Sweeting Thing or those -- never seen them.
    Same with Julia Roberts; other than O11 or 12, Cant tell you the last movie of her's I've sat through from start to finish...
    Never saw her appeal.

9. farmerjerome

Yeah. And if any of the guys on the board saw her in person they'd fall all over her.

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Last time I checked, I am a guy on this board. And I could care less about her or Lindsay Lohan... again, I dont see the appeal...

11. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

FJ, why don't you just take CD for yourself, there's not much of a line for her services.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Cameron Diaz was a natural knockout in The Mask. Always loved that smile.

The goth look though? It's not working.

Plus, Sophia Bush is coming over, so even if Cameron showed up I'd have to kick her ass to the curb. Sorry FJ!!! :D :D

Draft saved Draft deleted