1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Friday Night Lights, Season 2

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cosmo, Oct 1, 2007.

1. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Friend of mine hooked me up with the season premiere ... and I can say it's awesome ...

It had me at the moment Wilco's Muzzle of Bees came on.

Soooooo happy this show got renewed.

2. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

I rarely get jealous.

I'm jealous. I love the show.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Seriously, this show owned me to begin with, and the way they played the Wilco song just made it even own me even more. I'm not going to spill any spoilers. But it's definitely worth a spot on your TiVo next Friday if you can't watch it live ... awesome, awesome, awesome.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

http://tv.yahoo.com/friday-night-lights/show/38958

Be jealous no more. Yahoo has the Season 2 premiere, free, for your viewing pleasure.

5. Mira

Mira Member

Besides Top Chef, Friday Night Lights in my fav show, hands down. Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton are smoking together.

I read the other day in People Magazine that the actress who plays Lila has been seen out and about with John Mayer.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

When is the debut? October 5th? Or the 12th?

7. Mira

Mira Member

The 5th at 9 Eastern.

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

I'm still making my way through the Season 1 DVDs. This show is great. Thanks for the recommendations all!

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

I usually can't wait for Friday because of pay day and preps football.

Dammit! Another five days!

10. shockey

shockey Active Member

?????

11. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

I love FNL. The fact they use Wilco at all is great, but the fact they use Muzzle of Bees, one of my favorite songs, is awesome.

I just hate how NBC moved the show to Friday night. Sure it makes sense because it is Friday night football, but dude, the target audience is, you know, out watching football. Idiots.

That said, my DVR is set to it.

12. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i don't know if the target audience is watching football, honestly...

also, they used the heartless bastards last year. they do a really good job with the music (plus they showed lila running while listening to the heartless bastards, which was awesome)

Draft saved Draft deleted