1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer in Columbus, Ga. Area.......

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by JosephC.Myers, Aug 4, 2012.

1. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

With the start of the postseason for fall sports, I thought I'd bump this.......

Former sports writer/editor/layout guy with more than 16 years of experience in the newspaper business is available for assignments in and around the Columbus, Ga. area. I've covered everything from local youth to professional sports and have the clips to prove it. Gamers, notebooks, features, you name it, I've done it. In the past six months, I've been published in the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer, Athens Banner Herald, Augusta Chronicle, Chattanooga Times-Free Press and several other papers.
    So, if you've got a team playing the Columbus Cottonmouths in the SPHL, the Columbus Lions of the PIFL, a Peach Belt Conference or AJCAA college taking on Columbus State or Chattahoochee Valley Community College, or a high school facing an opponent in my neck of the woods, send me a PM and I'll be glad to send you clips, my contact info and references if you need some. Thanks in advance and I look forward to talking with you soon.

P.S. I'm also available for on-line freelancing as well, so if you have a Web site and are needing features or other stories taken care of, I'm your guy.

P.P.S. I'm willing to travel to other places like Auburn, Montgomery or Atlanta if needed. Thanks for considering me.

2. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

TTT with postseason coming up for fall sports. Any of you North Georgia or metro Atlanta guys that need help, let me know and I'll be glad to do what I can for you.

Draft saved Draft deleted