1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer in Charlotte

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by SportsGuyBCK, Jan 3, 2013.

1. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Experienced freelance writer available for assignments in Charlotte, N.C., and surrounding area (Winston-Salem/Greensboro/Durham/Chapel Hill/Raleigh) ...

Background -- 25 years experience, currently a heavily-used freelancer for the Associated Press and the Charlotte Observer ... in the last year, I have covered the entire range of sports: professional (NBA, NFL, golf, lacrosse), college (football, basketball, lacrosse), high schools (football, basketball, baseball, soccer, lacrosse, rugby, cross country), even a few "oddball sports" like the Professional Disc Golf Association's World Championships ... I can provide clips and current references if needed ... either PM me here at SportsJournalists.com or email me at BKiserWSComm@gmail.com ...

Draft saved Draft deleted