1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer available in southeast Wisconsin, Milwaukee area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Fenix031, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Fenix031

Fenix031 New Member

I’m an experienced sports writer and editor in the Milwaukee area available for freelance assignments — high school, college or professional. I spent a couple years as a reporter in the NFL covering the Tennessee Titans and I also covered NCAA football and basketball, mostly at the University of Kentucky and University of Louisville. I can do gamers, features or anything else you might need.

I live about 15 miles from downtown Milwaukee. It’s an easy drive to Marquette University or UW-Milwaukee and, of course, the Milwaukee Bucks and Milwaukee Brewers. Milwaukee also will host a portion of the 2014 NCAA basketball tournament, so I would love to help out any publication that can’t travel to cover its local team.

Please email me at kevinmwh@gmail.com for more information. I would be happy to provide my resume and examples of my work.

Draft saved Draft deleted