1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer available in Iowa

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by IHateSpringSports2013, Mar 17, 2013.

1. I am available for freelance photography and writing work in Iowa. Am based in Southern Iowa so compensation for mileage/travel time is added into any payment negotiation. I have covered several events at Iowa State University, Wells Fargo Arena, Carver-Hawkeye Arena and Iowa Speedway.

Will travel anywhere within a five-hour radius of my location if the price is right.

PM for contact information and clippings. I do freelance work on the side of my day job, which ALWAYS takes priority. Will need at least three weeks notification for weekday and Sunday assignments, Saturday assignments generally only need about a week's heads up.

Have freelanced for several newspapers and even a couple of online publications.

2. I will be at the five major Iowa Speedway events this season:

June 7-8 NNS
    June 22-23 IndyCar
    July 12-13 NCWTS
    August 2-3 NNS
    Sept. 7-8 NCWTS

Stories or photos. PM for contact info if you need anything.

Can be available for other assignments as well, if needed.

Draft saved Draft deleted