1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer Available in Colorado

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Michael Lewis, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Michael Lewis

Michael Lewis New Member

Need freelance help in the Rocky Mountain region? I'm your man. I'm an award-winning sportswriter who spent nearly 20 years covering all manner of major college, pro and Olympic sports at a highly regarded mid-sized metro, but "retired" to move with my family to Colorado Springs. I'm available for anything you might need in the Springs, in particular, from game coverage at nearby high schools or universities (the Air Force Academy, most notably) to features on athletes in residence at the U.S. Olympic Training Center. It's also possible to reach subjects a bit further afield, such as the Denver pro sports teams (Broncos, Nuggets, Avalanche and Rockies), the universities in Boulder (CU) and Fort Collins (Colorado State) or winter World Cup athletes or events at the resorts in the mountains. Contact me at heypoindexter4@yahoo.com. Profile, references and/or clips available on request. Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted