1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer available in Anaheim

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by N.O. Fuller, May 5, 2017.

1. N.O. Fuller

N.O. Fuller New Member

Greetings. I'm a veteran sports writer who recently relocated to the Packing District section of Anaheim. My current availability revolves around MLB games at Angel Stadium of Anaheim, NHL games at Honda Center and most sporting events at Cal State Fullerton.

My previous work includes training camp with the Washington Redskins (in Richmond, Va.), ACC basketball (Duke, NC State and North Carolina) and the NHL's Carolina Hurricanes. Add to the mix: NCAA Division I Campbell University, NCAA Division II Virginia State University, Class AA baseball (Richmond Flying Squirrels), the Coastal Plain League, two Arena Football League franchises and a wealth of preps.

Clips and references available upon request. I have been in the industry, both as a reporter and editor, since 1994.

Feel free to contact me at LAFreelancerofAnaheim@gmail.com.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted