1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer Available for NCAA Tournament Games in Salt Lake, March 21 & 23

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by jc_2012, Feb 24, 2013.

1. jc_2012

jc_2012 New Member

Freelancer based in Salt Lake City. I am available to cover games from the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in Salt Lake City on March 21 and March 23. I have covered college basketball for a decade in the Salt Lake market. I wrote for the Salt Lake Tribune from 2004-07 and the Deseret News from 2007-10. I currently do freelance work for the local AP bureau.

I have covered college basketball for multiple newspapers and websites, including the Seattle Times, Rocky Mountain News, Casper Star-Tribune and San Jose Mercury News. It is also worth noting that I have covered the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament in the past when games have been played in Salt Lake.

Feel free to contact me at john_coon@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    John Coon

2. jc_2012

jc_2012 New Member

I have links to recent college basketball stories I've done available on request.

Draft saved Draft deleted