1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelancer available for Meineke Car Care Bowl

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by SportsGuyBCK, Dec 3, 2006.

1. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Experienced freelance sports writer available to cover (or assist in covering) the Meineke Car Care Bowl between Boston College and Navy in Charlotte, N.C., on Dec. 30 ... can provide ledes, sidebars, notebooks, whatever you require at whatever length you require ... this year alone, I have covered events for the Associated Press, Providence Journal, Baltimore Sun, Columbus Dispatch, Scranton Times, Savannah Morning News and the Ottowa Citizen ... if interested, send me a PM ...

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Other than needing a slight tweak on "Ottowa" I can vouch for BCK's ability to write quick and solid...

3. SportsGuyBCK

SportsGuyBCK Active Member

Thanks Slappy ... that's what I get when I try to type while one of my dogs is sitting on my lap ...

OTTAWA ... better? :)

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

You're looking for the gig... you tell me... ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted