1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance youth baseball reporter, Florida

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by playthrough, Feb 24, 2009.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

FREELANCE BASEBALL REPORTER. Freelance position w/ magz for kids learning to play baseball. Interview players at spring training to develop “How To,” “Top Tips from Pros” articles for readers age 7-17. Req ability to write for teens, tweens, youngsters, know baseball, solid writing skills, pref photographic skills. Flat fee per article; no lodging, no food. Email resume/ltr/clips/sal req/availability to editor@juniorbaseball.com. Pos in FL.

2. Jim Van Matre

Jim Van Matre New Member

Good evening, I was responding to your recent post for a freelance Baseball Reporter. I am currently writing and doing photography for my own articles for High School Baseball Network in the Tampa Bay area. I spend a lot of time around youngsters, tweens and teens on the Baseball field and beyond. I have grandkids and nephews playing little league ball in the Tampa Bay area. IWhen I am not doing my articles for the network I am at the Ball field watching a game . I would like to talk about the position you have open. Thank You, Jim

Draft saved Draft deleted