1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance Writer for Texas

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by El_Sol, Sep 15, 2010.

1. El_Sol

El_Sol New Member

Hello,

My name is Marcus Vela and I am a new player in the sports journalism field. I am hungry, absolutely voracious like a mad dog in a smoke house, for freelance sports writing opportunities in Texas (but pretty much anywhere really). I really want to get my name out there and start conquering one of my primary goals as a writer: to be prolific. I want to be the next Red Smith, Grantland Rice, and Ring Lardner of sports journalism. I have the ambition, insatiable passion, talent, and will to learn from those who are willing to teach. I just need to get my foot in the door and really get my name out there. I can work whenever, for whatever, and will cover anything you want (from Little League to Professional). If you are interested please contact me at mvela@austincollege.edu and I can supply you with clips and a resume if you are interested.

Best,

Marcus

Draft saved Draft deleted