1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance writer available in Minnesota and at 2018 IIHF Men's Hockey World Championship

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Ryan Williamson, Mar 27, 2018.

1. Ryan Williamson

Ryan Williamson New Member

I am a freelance sports writer located in the Twin Cities. I graduated from the University of Missouri in 2016 with a degree in print/digital sports journalism. My work has appeared in various publications such as the Columbia Missourian, USA Hockey Magazine, USCHO.com, the Minneapolis Star Tribune High School Hubs and more. I have written about a variety of sports, including most high school sports, college football, college basketball, hockey at all levels and more. If you want to see some of my work, you can check out williamsonryan.com or email me at rwilliamson29@gmail.com

I am also available for anyone looking for 2018 IIHF Men's Hockey World Championship coverage. Would be in Denmark for the tournament. Thanks.

2. Ryan Williamson

Ryan Williamson New Member

I am no longer attending Men's Worlds but am still available for coverage in Minnesota.

Draft saved Draft deleted