1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance Sports Writer/Editor Available in Houston area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Writers Block, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Writers Block

Writers Block New Member

I have 20 years of experience working for major newspapers and websites. Can cover NFL, NBA, college sports, MLB, auto racing and everything else in between.

If you are in need of a freelance journalist who will provide you quality coverage or editing please drop me a line. You can email me at thewritersblock11@yahoo.com and I can provide details about my background and samples of my work.

Thanks.

2. Writers Block

Writers Block New Member

If you are in need of help during the NCAA Tournament, I am already credentialed for the Southwest Regional in San Antonio and the Final Four.

3. Writers Block

Writers Block New Member

The Southland Conference Tournament is coming up this week in Katy. If anyone needs any help I can certainly be available.

4. Writers Block

Writers Block New Member

The Sweet 16 in San Antonio and Final Four are fast approaching.

5. Scoop returns

Scoop returns Member

Are you still available for freelance work? I know someone who made need some Conference USA basketball coverage.

Draft saved Draft deleted