1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance sports writer available in Tulsa and Oklahoma City

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Alex Shimon Abrams, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Alex Shimon Abrams

Alex Shimon Abrams New Member

If you are looking for a freelance sports writer to cover an event in Tulsa or the surrounding area, including Oklahoma City, I am available and can offer writing samples and references upon request. I have written articles for The Tulsa World and The Oklahoman, as well as numerous other publications.

Tulsa is home to the Double-A Tulsa Drillers and a professional soccer team in the Tulsa Roughnecks FC. In addition, the University of Tulsa will serve as the site for the NCAA Men's and Women's Tennis Championships from May 19-31.

I have more than 10 years of experience covering every level of sports, ranging from preps and SEC football to the Super Bowl and Daytona 500. I have also written stories on every type of sporting event during my career, so I feel comfortable staffing any event that you might have in the area.

Feel free to contact me at abramsalex@rocketmail.com.

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. JHath

JHath Member

As Alex's former manager, I definitely can vouch for him. If you're looking for a great freelancer, look no further. Alex is the man.

Donny in his element likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted