1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance Sports-Writer Available In Charlotte, NC Starting In June

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by brojones47590, Feb 10, 2011.

1. brojones47590

brojones47590 New Member

Hello, I'm relocating to the Charlotte, NC metropolitan-area (Mooresville to be specific) from my current base in Roane County, TN in mid-to-late May following baseball season and was inquiring as to whether any newspapers in the Charlotte area might be looking for a freelance sports-writer. I have covered prep football, basketball, soccer, baseball, and softball for the Roane County News based out of Kingston, TN since November of 2006 and I'm also accredited by the National Motorsports Press Association and work for OnPitRoad.com, TheHotLap.com, and I recently started with the Frontstretch.com covering NASCAR and other forms of motorsports. I have also had my work published in TravelBallSelect.com and various sports websites. I'm a very hard worker dedicated to my craft and I'm hoping to find a newspaper in the Charlotte-area to cover prep sports for. If you want some clips of my work, I can link you to some of my articles upon request. PM me on here or e-mail me at brojones8503@gmail.com if interested in obtaining my services.

Draft saved Draft deleted