1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FREELANCE: NFL and MLB Notes Column For Fantasy Sports Site

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help wanted' started by update!, Jun 21, 2007.

1. update!

update! New Member

Early Edition Media Inc. is looking for a regular NFL or MLB beat writer to contribute a weekly sports-specific notes column for our site: www.fantasysportsupdate.com . . . Just open up your note pad and opine on whatever topics you believe are relevent. Pay is $25 per story. Contact: jobs@fantasysportsupdate.com

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Can we use the "YOU'RE HIRED!!!" line anymore?

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Only if I'm lucky enough to get paid $25 per story for this site. Wheeeeeeeee!!!

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Seeing as this is a kindler, gentler SportsJournalists.com, I presume the hounds won't be released on this one.

5. Lucas Wiseman

Lucas Wiseman Well-Known Member

You are correct.

6. jaxson5

jaxson5 Member

is this legit?

7. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

Yeah this is legit. I have talked to the guy before and it is the same site that needed an Internet Sports Editor a few months back.

8. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

An NFL or MLB beat writer doesn't need an extra 25 bucks.

9. sportsnut

sportsnut Member

This is for anyone that has not had the chance to cover the NFL and or MLB before. Thats why he said just write about whatever you want.

Draft saved Draft deleted