1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freelance editor/writer seeking opportunities...

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by blkbamabelle, Oct 4, 2011.

1. blkbamabelle

blkbamabelle New Member

I am a freelance sports writer seeking work opportunities. I have a degree in journalism from the University of Alabama and I have done freelance work for Rivals.com, Bleacher Report, and other publications.

I have written feature stories on athletes in different sports ranging from football to wrestling. I have also worked in sports information for two major conferences and several colleges and universities. My duties included: writing press releases, maintaining athletic websites, and desktop publishing.

As of this date, I am a syndicated writer and editor for Bleacher Report. While I was in their editorial program, I received high marks for my performance. I also have my own blog as well on Wordpress.

All interested parties can contact me and I will gladly send you my resume' and a few work samples.

Thank you.

Draft saved Draft deleted