1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free The Dog!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Clubber_Slang, Sep 14, 2006.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Not you, bra.

The Dog.

Besides, somebody's got to put the wood to Beth, and I ain't volunteering.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

After Clubber and his posse go down there and free Dog, they can march back north singing "Who Let the Dogs Out" the whole time.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow, you've just proven yourself an asshole, despite any rep you may have with others. I never used a holier-than-thou attitude, and if you think that I did, maybe you have deeper self-esteem issues that have nothing to me. I said exactly what I meant, and I'm not the kind of person to "bury" my meaning. If you took something else from it, that's your problem.

And if flinging insults at me (where did the Boba Fett reference come from?) is your way of dealing with a disagreement like this, then I'm sorely disappointed.

4. Clubber_Slang

Clubber_Slang Active Member

Boba Fett = Bounty Hunter.

Geez, man, how fuckin lame are you?

And yes, I'm an asshole. So?

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

So you feel the need to insult everyone who doesn't follow your fake "bringin' the PAIN" attitude? And to call me a tool trying to be cool is the biggest load of crap. Read the other threads and you'll see I try to bring a voice of reason to issues and not resort to name calling. Yet you insist on staying along that path, going from calling me a tool to calling me lame. What, exactly, is that supposed to accomplish?

And it's been my experience ... while in the Navy, at newspapers and in the world in general ... that people who are proud to be an asshole are people really not worth knowing.

6. Clubber_Slang

Um, no.
    But we can sing "It's a Dog, It's a Dog, It's a Doggy Dog World .... Dog World"

7. Clubber_Slang

Woah dude. Don't go all "7th Heaven" on me. I'm sorry.

But yeah ... holier-than-thou. I was right.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I'm holier than thou because I prefer to not be insulted? OK. Nice to know you actually understand what that phrase means.

9. Clubber_Slang

Naw, because you're acting all virtuous and self-righteous with gag-me statements like "I try to bring a voice of reason to issues." Get over yourself.

Dude, it's an Internet message board. And a thread about breaking Dog The Bounty Hunter, a reality fuckin' TV star, out of jail. It's not that serious.

Pull your panties out of your ass before you ruin them.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Wow, the insults and the misunderstanding continue, and for no good reason. It's a message board so it's OK to hurl unnecessary insults? Hmmm...didn't know that. I kinda thought civility was a more important virtue than trying to impress Clubber_Slang.

Second, I never called into question you going down to Mexico to break him out of jail. Never. I said pardon me if I can't stop laughing because he's in jail. Plain and simple. This makes three times ... THREE TIMES ... you have completely misread my post.

And the panties insult and the virtuous insult ... yeah, that's really productive.

11. Clubber_Slang

Suck it!

How's that for productive?

12. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Alley, Clubber's gonna cut you and turn your sister into an ATM-loving bitch.

Draft saved Draft deleted