1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free KFC! Thanks Oprah!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, May 5, 2009.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Ordered at the drive-through today. Get to the window and she says "Got another coupon?" Another coupon? "You wanted two didn't you?" So I give her another coupon, which clearly says only one offer per person per visit, and she gives me two of the meals. Lunch and dinner for free. Four pieces of chicken, two mashed potatoes and gravy, two slaws and two biscuits. And it was tasty. Especially for free.

2. JayC

JayC New Member

The expansion for the coupon has been huge to somebody. It was the idea that keep to telling me to try the best coupon that I heard. I can make it into the real.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I think "I can make it into the real" is the best thing that has been written on this site in EONS.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I think that whole post is Bootsian in it is lack of coherent flow of the English.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Did Oprah really advise people to cancel newspaper subscriptions to save money?

6. Mystery Meat II

Mystery Meat II Well-Known Member

I think I can make that a meme.

7. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Repped for real talk.

8. Sports_Scribe

Sports_Scribe Member

Why do I think of "fast-food addiction" and "Super SizeMe" when I read that story?

9. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

Yes.

Draft saved Draft deleted