1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Free KFC! Thanks Oprah!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, May 5, 2009.

1. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Go to unthinkfc.com and print the coupon. The site traffic is crazy, so you may have to refresh a few times. But it's two grilled pieces of chicken, two sides and a biscuit for free.

2. Angola!

Angola! Guest

You couldn't pay me to eat at KFC. That place is disgusting.

3. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Can I have your coupon?

4. Editude

Editude Active Member

There's one within a half-mile of our place and I have never considered going there. Too many bad childhood memories of stomach aches after helping polish off a bucket.

5. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Gotta agree with Angola. The chicken is so full of sodium that you're dying of thirst after every bite.

6. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

Interestingly enough, I found the chicken at KFC's in London to be much better than what I've had in America. Then again a mile from my apt there was a Pizza Hut which had a full-service bar and was pretty nice looking on the inside. That was kind of strange.

7. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

The other day, Oprah said one of the ways people could save money during these tight times is to cancel their newspaper subscription.

So fuck Oprah and her free fucking chicken.

8. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

This is just a continuation of her hatred for the beef industry!

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

Somehow, when I think of Oprah and KFC, I can't see her munching on "grilled" chicken.

[​IMG]

Yeah....that's more what I was thinking.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

There are no independent KFCs near me. Every one of them is a joint KFC-Long John Silvers and they use the same fryers and grills for chicken and fish - no separation.

11. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Fuck you guys. KFC is fucking good.

And fuck grilled chicken, too.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Sorry, but I can't stomach the idea of consuming chicken or beef raised by industrial producers.

Draft saved Draft deleted