1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fredo's Biggest Lie...Ever!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Nothing wrong with being a sockless drunk in your twenties . . . unless you look to have Daddy's help every step of the way during your upward fall to a position where you can do sustained damage to millions of people.

That's a problem.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Don't forget the porkpie hat. Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader.

[​IMG]

I must say, I'm a little envious. If I were slightly younger and not employed here, I think it would be a fantastic experience to be on the front lines of helping this young democracy succeed. It must be exciting for you … in some ways romantic, in some ways, you know, confronting danger. You're really making history, and thanks.

3. Goodbye, PorkPie hat.

4. I asked my kids for a top hat for Christmas and I didn't get it. So I canceled all their birthday parties for the year.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

but i don't even know who jebus is. ;)

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Love your enemies, even so far as sucking up to them. But never, ever, ever take a stand, and NEVER offend them. Your motto.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

even jesus would slap the dogpiss out of you.

8. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

solid, damn solid

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

just sayin'.

10. Who do you think is my enemy? And you have no idea about what I take a stand on. I stand up to you, modern-day pharisee. How's that for offending?

11. I liked the slap-the-dogpiss theology better.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hey shorty, you don't know me either, or what I've done with my life, or what I'm about. Other than being self-pious, and seemingly a close cousin to Alley, who knows what else about what you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.