1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fredo's Biggest Lie...Ever!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Mar 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I thought his biggest lie was, "Some of my best friends are in Mensa."

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

They haven't done it, because they can't sell it. They've polled it, and folks are hip to the jive. Folks don't want to play. They see all this money being pissed down a rathole, and they've had it.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

yes, a media conspiracy concocted by thousands of individuals working at different outlets.

the premise of your entire post is laughable. so is the post itself.

hope you're enjoying the weather down south.

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

You just weren't invited to the meetings, Tom. Every Tuesday at 8, at the Masonic Temple in Skokie, Ill. Business meeting at 8, darts and pool at 9. First-timers have to bring the cookies and punch.
    Oh, and the Red Rat Runs at Dawn. ;)

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You're an asshole to anybody who doesn't share your views. Being so superior, why aren't you anything other than a peon at a smalltown newspaper?

6. Yawn, do you have any idea at all who TP really is?
    No?
    Then shut the hell up.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Do you have any idea who I am?

No.

Then likewise.

8. Fine, but I didn't call you a "peon at a smalltown newspaper," did I? (Which Tom isn't, by the way).
    All I know about you, Yawn, is that you're a far-right crazy who, despite your slinging the phrase at Tom, is the best example I've seen on this board of, "You're an asshole to anybody who doesn't share your views."
    Have a nice night.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

That pretty much means he's an asshole to everyone, doesn't it? Except hondo and zagoshe, I suppose. You ever notice that trolls don't attack each other?

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you're going to convert me yet.

11. Jesus is patient, tom.

12. Fenian - you are such a hypocrite.

You said Bush would be in his 20's as a sockless drunk and you said it as if you thought it was a bad thing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.