1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fred Thompson -- Anything for a buck Ltd.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

If THAT congress was misled, it was on its own terms. Again, congress rolls with the flow as long as it gets votes. So shove it fool.

But remember this, THIS CONGRESS is YOUR CONGRESS. Elected in November as a statement to the Bush regime.

And as I said THEN, change is coming. And it ain't that bitch in California threatening Nancy Pelosi.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Fenian carries a loaded weapon called pic posting. And he's a dangerous man with this weapon. ;)

3. Bring 'er around again, lad!

[​IMG]

4. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Yawn is a perpetual counterpoint to Gen. Tommy Franks' assertion that Douglas Feith was "the fucking stupidest guy on the face of the earth."

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

That's the Democrapic Congress's ship sinking in its own war.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Your descent into nattering, babbling incoherence is complete and, I fear, permanent.

Up the dosage.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Zeke. I surrender. Liberals win.

Their open-mindedness just has no rival to compete.

One thing about open minds- care must be taken to avoid spilling brains out. Several cases in point are here.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

The fact that you think for one second that anything you do will have any affect on whether "liberals" "win" anything is pretty stunning proof of megalomania.

Keep fighting that good fight. Just take your pills. Or, better yet, get on hold with Hannity again.

That'll be a hoot.

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Hannity and you. That's a comparison. I just sprayed coke all over my screen. Could you pass me a paper towel and some glass cleaner?

10. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Well, that's an improvement over the sticky liquid generally seen on your screen when the word Hannity is mentioned....

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Or Newt.

He's so cute.

Draft saved Draft deleted