1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fred Phelps' gang to protest outside kids' funeral

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Did he attempt to give you a few tracts of literature?

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Yeah, he did. Turned him down on that.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

Here's the thing. That church basically feels that everyone who dies in a tragic way is doing so because they country they live in "enables" homosexuality and it's God sending a message.

So what if someone puts a bullet through one of the Phelps children's brain? Would that be God sending a message?

Somehow, I think they're thinking is just too out of control to realize that.

4. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

I will say this: I wish some of these sick serial killers and people spraying schools and all that shit would direct their anger at this guy. Let a dirty guy do some dirty work and we could all win.

5. nowhat

nowhat New Member

Before the skull, shove that bat up his ass sideways, then let him have it in the melon.

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

If one was to believe in the Greek idea of one's afterlife punishment directly mirroring his misdeeds in life, I would like nothing more than having this guy spend eternity tossing Satan's rancid salad. And I don't mean the one with iceberg lettuce.

7. kingcreole

kingcreole Active Member

My God, however did you get that hand clean?

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

It's still got that hellish warmth to it. Just a low, low moment for me personally.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

There are hate speech exceptions, aren't there?

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

Lady Macbeth to the white courtesy phone, Lady Macbeth...

Draft saved Draft deleted