1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fraternities Gone Wild, Part ?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Mar 18, 2015.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I got the impression that the original THON folks though that raising money had in itself scrubbed the stain off Penn State.

Now we have more stains. Probably cum, beer and vomit stains.

I think there is a fair connection.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

4. Ruben Rivas

Ruben Rivas Member

The idea of partying and all that stuff sounds very tempting, I have some good friends that are ato, tke, pikap, and kappa sigma, most of them soccer players.

Most likely I will not let my children to join these type of social clubs (assuming that I will make enought money to pay for it) I want my children to play sports or to join science clubs and use their free time in something more productive.

Dont be crazy though, a lot of frat dudes and sorority chicks are good people, there is always a few bad apples but you cant judge everybody for a few dumb ones.

I have some Salvadorian friends that own their own private planes, some of them are douchbags, some of them are good people just like every other social class, not all poor people are nice and honest you know...

5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Oh Ruben, you do make speeches.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

We need the sound for this.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

The excerpts from that book sound not unlike a lot of what has been posted here.

Amy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted