1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fraternite, Egalite et Nudite!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Simon_Cowbell, May 14, 2008.

1. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

21-year-old French 400 free Olympic gold medalist Laure Manaudou gives as ... complete ... a look at a world-class athlete as you will see.

Extremely NSFW

http://zelebs.blogspot.com/2007/12/laure-manaudou-nude-photos.html

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Damn. I thought the Chukker was coming back.

3. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Talk about getting up close and personal.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

I suddenly have a sure-fire plan to boost ratings during Olympic telecasts.

5. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

I've always been a fan of a girl with nice abs, but that's taking it too far.

6. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

These are almost six months old, actually. She and her boyfriend broke up during the Euro world championships (when she literally threw a ring he gave her into the pool during an argument), and suddenly these pics hit the net the next day, which he denied doing of course. Drama seems to follow Ms. Manaudou. The French are furious with her because she's training half-assed, got dumped by her Italian swim club, ditched her coach, and she pulled out of the 200 free (an even in which she holds the world record) during the French trials -- meaning she cannot swim that event in Beijing -- after a miserable heat that left her in tears. She also can't figure out what swimsuit she wants to wear in Beijing.

Ah, French women.

7. zebracoy

zebracoy Guest

Indeed. But she did use a razor.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Is that a lizard licking your crotch or ...

9. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Your knowledge of the French swimming scene disturbs me.

10. Bingo.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It's not something I've acquired voluntarily, I assure you.

On the bright side, I can describe, with stunning accuracy, the Olympic rings lower back tattoo that resides about three inches from the crack of Dana Vollmer's ass. Hang around long enough and the job does have some perks.

12. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

From what I recall, I was also astonished by your knowledge on Michael Phelps.
    But that was some time back, probably when Phelps was setting like eight world records and no one paid any attention.

Draft saved Draft deleted