1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fox's Fringe

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Watching the All Star Game, I keep seeing these ads for Fringe (the new show from JJ Abrams), which appears to be about an FBI unit that investigates paranormal happenings.

Is it just X-Files Light or what?

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Evidently.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119644/

3. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Anyone watching this? It's just getting better and better, although last night's with the melted brains almost gave me the dry heaves.

4. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

I've watched it regularly since it came out last year and think it's great. One of the few shows I try to watch every week.

5. Frylock

Frylock Member

Yeah, the hand coming out of the computer screen was a little too 90s horror movie-ish, but this show is usually pretty good.

6. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I like it, but I'm a nerd like that.
    Nice mix of X-Files and cop shop drama.

7. RecentAZgrad

RecentAZgrad Active Member

Haha, I was thinking the same thing watching it last night. Usually it isn't cheesy like that, but overall it's been pretty good.

8. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

It was nice to see three regulars from "The Wire" in last week's episode!

9. I Digress

I Digress Guest

Bump.... where is everyone? I know it was off for a while, but damn, it's back and it's amazing. Not as good as Lost, but better than anything else out there.

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I, for one reason or another, just lost interest. Maybe I should remedy that.

11. I Digress

I Digress Guest

The finale is next week. I highly recommend backtracking and watching what you've missed. It's on fox.com and download their viewer. It's good.

Last night's episode was brilliant.

12. JakeandElwood

JakeandElwood Well-Known Member

I have fallen very behind since I completely forgot about the show. The long breaks will do that. I plan on catching up though.

Draft saved Draft deleted