1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FOX Turns 25

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BNWriter, Apr 23, 2012.

1. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Dance, Brick, dance!

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Chiming in with dreunc. Fox might be evil on some level, but Arrested Development is the greatest sitcom ever. They may have jerked it around, but they gave it a chance in the first place. Any network that does that has a soft spot in my heart.

4. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

I wonder if Masterson wasn't in the reunion part because he is in a new show?

Yeah, the logo of the show was shown for some of those, but they didn't go into about the show.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

I've never seen Arrested Development (ducking). But I'm going to seek it out after last night's scene in which someone says he was the first person to be both an analyst and a therapist. "You almost got arrested for that," says Portia DeRossi, at which point we see his business cards that read "Analrapist." We rewound three times and laughed harder every time.

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Not even some credit to "America's Most Wanted," a show that did some good in the world?

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

9. Firefly was the balls

10. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Come on!

11. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

Haven't looked at the list of short-timers, but didn't George Carlin have a sitcom for about 3 episodes?

12. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Married with Children is the best thing ever to air on Fox. Might not even be close, although Arrested Development and Family Guy would be 2-3. Simpsons fourth. That, or Cops.

Edit... In Living Color is 2 and everything gets bumped down a notch.

Draft saved Draft deleted