1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

FOX, please fire Jeannie Zelasko

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 85bears, Jul 15, 2006.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

It's amazing on how much "information" our local radio guys get, but FWIW, this is what I heard on radio yesterday from the afternoon show: FOX is to dump the studio show and do the pregame show from the main game of the week with Buck and McCarver.

It's sounds wayyyy out there, but I'll believe it when I see it. Shit, an upgrade would be to stick Siciliano in the studio and let him do pregame.

Anyone but Van Earl. :mad:

2. markvid

markvid Guest

I think they got it confused with Buck probably hosting Fox's NFL show from whatever site he'll be doing play-by-play that particular week.

3. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

McCarver is too busy applying another coat of lacquer to his hair during the pre-game show.

4. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Then once the hair is in place, he's dishing out gems like "Scott Podsednik is the appetizer before the main entree." ::)

5. suburbanite

suburbanite Active Member

The only good thing about McCarver is that it still cracks me up to hear him say 'Bernie Weeyums' instead of, you know, Bernie Williams.

Draft saved Draft deleted